When it comes to interviews, most of you think that "Well, I'll just be myself". This is all well and good, but more often than not, it won't get you the job you are giving the interview for. Considering the sheer number of candidates that are going to apply for the same position, it’s imperative for you to plan and prepare for an interview. But it’s easier said than done because even the most highly qualified candidates can shoot themselves in the foot when the time comes to actually give an interview.
It’s a fact that for every job you are applying for, there will four or five other who are in the queue for the same job. Precisely for this reason, you need to be able to stand out from the rest.
Our career coach and strategist will work with you one on one to help you prepare and practice an interview process for the position you have been selected for interview.
- Learn some tips of pre-interview preparation;
- Learn how to make a good ‘first impression’ through building rapport with the employer and recruiters;
- Learn how to build confidence, overcome your nerves and fears of interviews;
- Learn about the most common interview questions and the best responses to them;
- Learn how to prepare responses to behavioural style questions;
- Practice your interview with our career coach and strategist in a mock style interview;
- Learn the tips and techniques that will help you be the outstanding applicant.
It’s understandable that sitting in the hot seat for a job can cause even the most confident candidates bite their nails which is where out interview coach in Brisbane come in. By taking you through real interview questions, we will help you to avoid clichés and immediately make an impact in an interview.
|Initial coaching session (1 hour session)||$150.00|
|Follow up session (half hour session)||$95.00|
Life is like a butterfly - You too go through changes before you become something beautiful